To build a sustainable ECO Social Community within the social service space.
To provide quality education to disadvantaged families and children by demonstrating what can be changed to achieve quality education.
- Physical and mental space for learning and experimentation is a mandatory requirement.
- We require alternative and diverse ECO Social Community.
- Innovation and creativity transformation from old sharping to new working environment.
- We need to experiment with alternative social relations and social values.
- To build a sustainable financing with the Social, Environment and Government.
- Transformative change requires hybrid combinations of civil society, state and market.
- Social innovation to create and develop an impact in the social community.
- Woman empowerment is a promising response to the challenges of globalisation by adopting Sustainable Development Goals (“SDGs”).
- Social innovation is about fostering a sense of belonging and competence.
- Transparent and inclusive decision-making is a necessary condition for change.